Thai Visa. Work Permit. Healthcare. 24/7 Concierge

PlayLab is a community that helps digital professionals live and work in Thailand legally. We handle the legal and tax matters for you, so you can focus on what matters most.
Apply Now

A global tech community where work meets play

We help digital professionals & companies to legally work or employee employees in Thailand, taking care of tax and administration matters, without the need to setup a local entity. Allowing you to focus on what's most important.

Our 24/7 Service

If you are looking to establish yourself in Thailand to work remotely, you can do so at PLAYLAB. We provide you with all things required to have an elite life in Thailand and take care of your taxes

No more paperwork, visa runs, or 90 day reports at Immigration – just hassle-free living in Thailand.
Apply Now
What We Offer

Everything Needed To Legally Live & Work In Thailand

Sponsored Visa & Work Permit

Sponsored Non-B Business Visa & Work Permit under our BOI Company
Learn More

Immigration Serives

Our Agents work with Thai Immigration & assist and handle all immigration concerns for you.
Learn More

SSO & Health Care

You'll receive full access to Thailand Social Security Benefits & additional options to connect you with trusted Expat Health Insurance providers.
Learn More

Full  Compliance

We take care of all payroll & tax compliance allowing you to live and work legally in Thailand and maintain tax-residency.
Learn More
View All Services & Benefits
How does it work?

We Take Care of Everything

If you work remotely or run a digital business, you can relocate to Thailand easily and do your business through Playlab as the Employer of Record (EOR). We charge a flat monthly fee, which covers everything needed from a legal perspective to establish a reliable tax home in Thailand.

We provide a work permit, business visa, healthcare, handle monthly payroll, and ensure that your taxes and social security are paid as legally required. We even have a number of additional services to make transitioning your life to Thailand even easier

Learn More About Our Services
Our Process

How Do I get a Visa & Work Permit?

Outside  Thailand
In Thailand

1. Contact Us

Complete the form on our website answering a couple questions about yourself and your background. 

Our agent will determine if you are eligible for approval to proceed by Thai Immigration

2. Get Started 

Our agent will go through the details of the Visa & Work Permit Application Process answering any questions you may have. 

When you are ready to proceed, you will pay our 1 time application fee, sign the contract & submit the required documents to our agent.

3. Visa Application

We will send an all of the documents required for the Visa Application under our Playlab BOI Company. 

You will submit the Visa Application online or in person at a Thai Embassy or Consulate in your home country. 

4. Visa Issued

At this stage, you will be issued a 90 Day Non-B visa by the Embassy or Consulate in your home country.

You may now proceed to enter Thailand.

5. Enter Thailand

Once you arrive in Thailand, contact us and we will schedule your appointment with immigration to pick up your work permit and extend your visa.

(Approx. 3 weeks after arrival)

6. Pick Up Work Permit

At your scheduled appointment, we will go together to the Thai Immigration office at Chaeng Watthana in Bangkok. 

Here will extend your visa & get your issued work permit. Then you are free to stay and work in Thailand for the next year! 

1. Contact Us

Complete the form on our website answering a couple questions about yourself and your background. 

Our agent will get in touch to review your documents and your current visa situation to determine whether or not we can convert/switch your current visa in-country, without a border run.

2. Get Started 

You will submit your passport scan, diploma & work references letters to our agent and you will sign the contract and pay the deposit. 

Then we begin!

3. Visa Application

Our agent will prepare all of the correct paperwork and documentation for you us to switch your Visa Type to a Non-B BOI Visa. 

4. Visa Issued

Once your visa documents have been processed and are ready for pickup, we will schedule a date and time together to Chaeng Watthana Immigration office in Bangkok to switch your visa.

5. Pick Up Work Permit

About 7 Days after your new Non-B BOI 90 Day Visa has been issued, we will schedule a final appointment to pick up your Work Permit.
Who is Right For Playlab?


In order for you to be eligible for a Sponsored Visa & Work Permit through Playlab, you must be between the ages of 20-55 Years Old & meet the following prerequisites.

You must have one of the following:

  • Any type of degree or certificate, plus 5 years of relevant work experience
  • An IT-related university degree, plus 2 years of relevant work experience
  • Work in software development, blockchain, design, marketing, business development, ecommerce, or other online, tech/digital-related activity

And you

  • Have an existing business or client base
  • Can bill a minimum of $1,500 USD per month
  • Can commit to a 1 year contract

Frequently Asked Questions

View All FAQ's
How Soon Can I Relocate To Thailand?
You and/or your employees can be visa-ready to enter Thailand in less than a month. We ship your visa application paperwork to you within 10-15 business days of payment. Visit the Thai E-Visa Official Website to check if you are eligible for online application.
What documents do I need to provide?
1. Passport scan
2. Diploma scan
3. Reference letters verifying experience

Upfront, we just need a scan of your passport. Reference letters and an educational certificate are required later in the work permit process, after entering Thailand.
I’m already in Thailand. Do I need to leave and re-enter the country?
That depends on your Thai visa type and history. Tourist visas can typically be converted for a fee, while other visa types are already compatible with a work permit (Non Bs, spousal visas, child visas, etc). Education and volunteer visas are unfortunately difficult to convert in-country; a border run to a nearby country is almost always necessary.
Can I get visas for my family as well?
Yes. Your spouse and/or children may apply for Non-Immigrant O ("Non O") tied to your Non B. We do not charge additional service fees for preparing visa application paperwork for dependents. Marriage and/or birth certificate is required. Dependents are not covered under Thailand Social Security, unless they obtain a work permit.
How many years can I renew / extend the visa? How long can I stay?
That's the great thing about Non-Immigrant visas – they can be extended indefinitely. Once you hold 3 consecutive 1-year visa extensions, tied to the same work permit, you may apply for Permanent Residency (PR). The permanent residence permit will allow you to stay in Thailand indefinitely without needing a visa.

Ready to Work & Play In Thailand?  

Complete the form below & one of relocation experts will be in touch with your shorlty!

Start Living & Working in Thailand Hassle Free Today!

Get Started
Work For Yourself or Your Company Legally In Thailand | Sponsored Work Permits | Full Compliance | No Local Entity Required
© 2022 PlayLab. All rights reserved.